The RK Apprenticeship Program is a four-year program we offer to employees to grow their career. Our entry-level wage is $16/hour while learning on the job and in classes to get your Journeyman’s license. In the RK Apprenticeship Program, our in-house licensed tradespeople instruct and mentor our apprentices through on-the-job and classroom training and our skills lab.
- $16/hour entry-level wage, with eligibility for up to two raises each year
- Seven trade programs to choose from based on your goals
- A free toolkit valued up to $350 to help you get your career started
- Earn 45 credit hours towards an Associate’s Degree of Applied Science – that means RK is covering the cost for you to earn 70% of a community college degree.
Join a team committed to your growth with RK
- Family-owned since 1963
- One of the largest and most respected construction, manufacturing, fabrication and facilities services companies in Colorado
- World-class fabrication facilities in Colorado and Utah
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance options
- A generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness incentives to reduce your medical insurance costs and stay healthier