Who we are
Our website address is: https://rkindustries.com.
RK (“Company” or “We“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance and this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, rkindustries.com (our “Website”) and our practices collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website].
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
If you fill out a contact form on our site, you may opt into saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so you will not need to enter your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Other tracking technologies
Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies. You can configure your browser to require your acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you do so will depend on the type of cookie and your browser. For more information on how to control browser cookies, click here or search your browser for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie collection.
Flash Cookies: You may need to take additional actions to manage flash cookies, which you can learn more about here. It is important to understand those flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics on our websites to help us understand and analyze user activity. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Email Tools: You can change your email settings to block images in email messages from being downloaded automatically. Such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
Note: Deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website. Some features may not be available as certain options are browser and device-specific.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we share your data
If you request more information from our contact form on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up e-mails automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights do you have over your data
If you sent out out an email through our website, you can request an exported file of the personal data we have collected about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we retain. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor e-mails through the contact form may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your contact information.
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. We may collect your name, mailing address, telephone or mobile phone number and email address.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through contact forms or similar features on our website.
- Business Information. We may collect your business contact information. We may also collect information about your employer and job title.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information such as your birthdate, age and zip code.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our website. We may also collect your device identifier and IP address.
- Commercial Information. We may collect personal information that could identify you and relates to the products or services in which you are interested, or have considered.
- Usage Information. We may collect information regarding how you use the website. For example, we may collect information regarding what website features are frequently used.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might analyze what site you visited before or after visiting our site.
How we protect your data
We take appropriate steps to preserve the security of your personal information, including preventing them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. However, the internet is not 100% secure. We encourage you to be cautious when using the internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
What third parties we use to receive data
We may receive information about you from other sources. This may include:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and analytics vendors.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Contacts or friends who provide your information to us because they think you may be interested in our services.
- Companies that provide information to supplement data we have already collected, including data aggregators. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include online usage information.
California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us once a year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact email@example.com or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry.
For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we do not engage in the sale of California consumer personal information, as these terms are defined by CCPA.
3800 Xanthia St., Denver, Colorado 80238