By: RK Service
A planned maintenance agreement is a contract between a business owner and a service provider to perform maintenance services for that business. Services include plumbing, drain cleaning, HVAC and electrical repairs, water treatment and much more. The common advantages of establishing a partnership with a trusted maintenance team include improved building performance, occupant comfort, sustainability and lower total cost of ownership.
Not convinced that you need a service agreement? Below are the top benefits of a planned maintenance agreement.
- Energy Efficiency: With regular service, your equipment will continue to run at peak efficiency.
- Equipment Uptime: Regular maintenance can help to keep your equipment in good condition and running for many years to come.
- Improved Air Quality: Regularly changing dirty filters will increase the air quality and make for a healthier environment.
- Peace of Mind: Agreements come with scheduled maintenance so you won’t have to worry about remembering to call someone for regular service.
- Priority Service: Companies are more likely to offer priority services to their existing customers with agreements. And in the case of emergencies, the technician will likely already know your equipment making it easier for a quick fix.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Due to increased efficiency you’re more likely to save on heating and cooling bills. You’ll also save on unnecessary equipment replacement costs.
- Increased Satisfaction: By delivering consistent occupant comfort, tenant satisfaction and retention rates will increase.
With an agreement, technicians will typically perform regular maintenance tasks and supply you with a report of their findings, along with advice as to what should be done next. This takes a lot of the guesswork out of service, repairs and replacement for business owners.
will work with you to develop the best solution that fits your needs, keeping your equipment running at peak performance and conserving your operating budget.